Janod Tekitoua Strategy Game is a 2-player game where your little ones take turns asking questions to determine which character their opponent is holding. Does he wear glasses? Yes? Eliminate each character on the tray without glasses? Eventually the answer becomes clear. Be the first to guess your opponent’s character and win. The board is 2-sided so kids can play a beginner or expert level game. Rules of the game are in French, English, German, Dutch, Spanish and Italian. Includes 48 cardboard tokens with 2 wooden bases, 48 repositionable stickers and instructions. Recommended for children 5 to 12 years of age.
- Whoﾒs hiding on the other side?
- Beginner or expert level players take turns asking questions to get clues
- Be the first to guess your opponentﾒs character and win
- Includes 48 cardboard tokens with 2 wooden bases and 48 repositionable stickers
- Recommended for children 5 to 12 years of age
|Local Pickup at Pickup - Curbside: Pull up to the front of the store and call 515-331-8008 #2 and we'll bring it right out!||$0.00|
|Local Pickup at : ||$0.00|
Total votes: 0
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.